What if your products could be the solution?
With the recent introduction of the Australian Modern Slavery Act requiring large brands identify, report on and take steps to eliminate modern slavery in their supply chains, and similar legislation already existing in the United Kingdom, now the time to make sure your products were made ethically and sustainably.
What do we offer?
1. Your Story - offer your customers more than clothes. Deliver a story that resonates. Provide them with meaningful and measurable impact. Become a brand that truly shares their values.
2. Your Products - premium, high-quality garments made with the finest raw materials. All garments are built for longevity and comfort.
3. Piece of Mind - you want products that were made ethically and sustainably, but it’s easier said than done. This is where our team of supply chain and production experts come in. We’ll take the guesswork out so you can have confidence your products were made in a way you can be proud of
The Maeka Standard guarantees:
- Zero exploitation
- Ecologically sound production
- Innovation and continuous improvement
- True social impact
- Living wages
- Full supply chain auditing
- Responsible sourcing
- Premium quality
See our work and partner brands here